- This event has passed.
August 18 @ 7:00 pm - August 19 @ 12:00 pm
We at Ironbridge Church are passionate about creating a robust and growing small group culture, and I’d so much like to have a personal conversation with each of you about why! Hopefully at some point during the upcoming year we will be able to do exactly that!! In the mean time, please prayerfully and intentionally consider accepting our invitation to participate in Discovery 1.0 happening August 18 & 19.
What exactly is Discovery 1.0?
- A time to DISCOVER more about ourselves and how God has uniquely created us to serve.
- A time to DISCOVER what is involved in leading a Bridge Group (BRGR) at Ironbridge Church.
- A time to DISCOVER how to better help others follow Jesus well while at the same time getting better at following Jesus ourselves.
So who exactly is this Discovery 1.0 for?
- If you led a Bridge Group (student, Bridgekidz, or adult) last year, this event is for you.
- If you participated in a Bridge Group (student, Bridgekidz, or adult) last year and are wondering if perhaps you could lead one, this event is for you.
- If you have little or no exposure to Bridge Group Culture at Ironbridge Church but are intrigued, then this event is for you.
If you participate, here is what you can expect.
- You can expect to get better at connecting with people.
- You can expect to gain skills needed to be successful in a variety of team environments (home, work, church, neighborhoods, volunteer organizations, etc.)
- You can expect for God to make you aware of growth areas, as well as areas in which you are strong.
- And lastly, you should expect to be invited to join our BRGR Leadership Team in doing what Jesus has commanded us to do…”Go and make disciples…”
For what it’s worth, I believe if you are willing, leading a Bridge Group just might be the single most fulfilling thing that you give yourself to this year!
7PM-9PM Intro Session #1
8:45AM-9:45AM Session #2
10:00-11:00 Session #3
11:15-12:00 Take Aways Session #4