Fuzed Sunday Mornings
- Merge|Middle School only | In Z Street |9:00am-10:15am | ‘Merge’ is ministry that invites middle school students to take what they are learning in the church and “Merge” it with service to there communities. This is all accomplished in a high energy, fun atmosphere focused on learning what Scripture teaches about serving. Each school semester will conclude with local mission opportunity.
- Connect |High School only | In Z Street | 9:00am-10:15am | ‘Connect’ is a time for high school students to enjoy great food, discussion, and atmosphere. Come hungry, ready to think, and all questions are acceptable!
Fuzed Sunday Evenings
- Coffeehouse | Weekly on Sundays | 5:30pm-7:00pm | . Coffee house exists to build relationships through structured fun, food, and great discussion. The logical next step for any student who is new to Ironbridge. Middle and high school students begin in Z Street and after worship and announcements split into separate teaching and discussion times.
- First Sunday of every month | 5:30pm-7:00pm | These events are our greatest tool in reaching students who do not call Jesus their savior or Ironbridge their home. Fuzed Events are designed encourage student to invite friends into an environment that is high energy, fun, and engaging.
Student Bridge Groups
- Student Bridge Groups | During the week | Looking for a place to belong? A place where you can ask questions and get answers? Small groups are the back bone of our ministry and we thing the most important thing for students. This is our connection point where they can discuss, understand, and grow in their walk with Jesus Christ. Our desire is that every students that comes to Fuzed would be involved in a small group where they connect with peers, experience community, and receive pastoral care. Join a student Bridge Group! Call or Email Chad Davis for more information.
What to Expect at Fuzed
- Expect: A fun, exciting, age appropriate environment desgined specifically for students to grow and follow Jesus.
- Expect: Age appropriate and culturally relevant topics discussed and taught.
- Expect: Students to experience deep and authentic relationship with other students and adult leaders in our ministry.
You Can Make a Difference
- We believe that God has not only asked us to follow him but given us gifts, personalities, and minds that a specifically tuned for his kingdom. We believe this is how we truly learn how to experience the full satisfaction and love of Christ. Because of this Fuzed Student Ministry strives to provide opportunities for people to serve. From the teaching small groups to helping us serve food there are opportunities for all followers of Jesus learn their gifts and abilities and fit into a role where they can use them. Contact Chad Davis or fill check out Sunday Serve to be a part of this opportunity.