Per Amended Executive Orders 63 and 67:
“Restrictions for the State of Virginia, Governor Northam requires all Virginians over the age of 5 to wear masks indoors effective Monday, November 16, 2020″
With this new amendment all services and activities inside the Church will be *Mask Required*
From Pastor Gary:
COVID-19 is an ongoing challenge that we are all responding to as best we can. It is a process of navigating a changing stream of information and experiences. We have strategies that are always being adjusted. Here are some of the things we are doing as a church currently to address the Covid crisis.
Entering the worship area – Our hospitality teams will have sanitized all frequently touched surfaces, hand sanitizers are readily available, and doors are propped open. We have well-placed signs to remind you of social distancing, and where the hand sanitizer and masks are located. Our service hosts are there to assist you as you enter the building and the worship center.
Youth Navigating Covid-19
From Pastor Zach:
– At Ironbridge Church, we value your spiritual and physical safety. We strive to create an
environment that is secure so that people are able to encounter God without anxiety.
We desire that all remain safe at our gatherings during the current worldwide
pandemic. With these aims in mind, we will be taking the following precautions in order
to create safe and secure atmosphere for students to encounter God.
How we will prepare
– Before and after each student gathering, spaces used will be sanitized and cleaned.
Virginia Department of Heath signage will be posted. Commonly used doors will be
propped open. Entry and exit points will be clearly marked to reduce traffic that does
not align with social distancing guidelines.
How you can prepare
– If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please stay home. We ask you to bring your
own mask, pens, and Bible. Please sanitize your hands before a gathering.
– Each student and volunteer will do a symptom verification before entering and will have
their temperature checked by the use of a touchless thermometer. Masks and hand
sanitizer will be provided at the check-in table.
While at student ministry gatherings
– The use of masks and social distancing will be required for indoor gatherings except for
when microphones are used and when eating. Chairs will be separated according to
social distancing guidelines. Please avoid physical contact during student gatherings (i.e.
What about games?
– Indoor games and activities will be in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
Accordingly, we will have to get creative. Suggestions are appreciated! Be on the
lookout for many outdoor activities this fall!
What about snacks?
– Snacks and water will still be provided! All items will be disposable, individually
packaged, and one use only.
A word of gratitude
– Parents, we know that nothing is more important than your child’s spiritual and physical
health. We thank you for entrusting us to care for your children. Students, thank you for
your sacrifice of comfort in order to ensure health and safety for all.
– Zach Ginn, Student Pastor / firstname.lastname@example.org