Ironbridge Student Ministry 6 Month Vision
- There are many students in the surrounding area who do not know Christ and do not have Christian community. We believe we can make a difference, but we cannot do it alone. We believe that if we each have a relationship rooted in Christ, and use our gifts to serve, this ministry can become a diverse place of healing and growth. The need for this atmosphere and action is urgent. Our vision is to…
- See each student owning their faith in Christ and leveraging their life for his cause.
Owning your faith
- Ownership Initiative / Committing one moment each day to the one thing that matters, being with Jesus. We will read through a 6-month NT bible plan together. We challenge each student to find one person to invite to also read the NT. We will meet the second half of Sunday mornings (10-10:30am) to talk about what we have read.
- Wednesday Nights / Free dinner, exciting activity, worship, messages with discussion throughout, table talks
- Reset weekend / a weekend of worship and speaking from a guest group, surprise activity, Feb. 12-14
- Refresh Week / week-long trip at a camp
Leveraging your life
- Leverage Teams / To see each student to be leveraging their gifts, we will have four teams as an option for you to belong to: content team, hospitality team, tech team, and outreach team. The teams will meet the first half of Sunday mornings (9:30-10am). The Content Team will create questions for table talks and brainstorm song ideas for Wednesday worship. The Hospitality Team will create a welcoming atmosphere through organizing, greeting, and developing ideas to make all feel welcome. The Tech Team will train, keep the tech space tidy, and plan for weekly tech needs. The Outreach Team will cultivate ideas for invite nights and create social media posts.
- Invite Nights / Invite nights will be fun events that students are proud to bring their friends to experience.
- Bridge Day / We will engage our community for Christ through one local mission day.
- Courageous Conversations / Our conversations are packed full of kindness and honesty.
- Bold Behavior / Our actions are counter-cultural.
- Lavish Love / Our love is sacrificial and sincere.
- Progress in Purity / We are becoming like Jesus in actions and words.
- Faith for the Future / Our hope is in Christ for a better tomorrow.